Autumn of Colors

st-martins-dress-melissa-009IMG_2301-Seleccionst-martins-dress-melissa-008IMG_2300-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-020IMG_2326-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-001IMG_2289-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-021IMG_2327-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-016IMG_2318-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-023IMG_2331-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-025IMG_2334-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-048IMG_2399-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-028IMG_2338-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-044IMG_2381-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-034IMG_2359-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-033IMG_2357-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-032IMG_2353-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-036IMG_2364-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-054IMG_2449-Seleccion

st-martins-dress-melissa-053IMG_2448-Seleccion

output_TXErRP

A few weeks ago, I discovered a very special boutique in Rome. I say special, not only because of the nice stuff they sell–that is huge, but also because it’s called like me! Yes, Melissa Boutique :) That’s where I got this colorful dress by the Danish brand St-Martins together with the blue cardigan. I also took a pair of outstanding earrings that hope to show you very soon.

Even if lately black seems my predilect color, these amazing sunny days that Rome is bringing us make me choose colored outfits more frequently. What about you? How do you like to get dressed in autumn?

Dress and cardigan: St-Martins for Melissa Boutique // Turban: Bershka // Boots: Zara // Bag: Tiger // Bracelet: Léa Galli

BLACK & PINK

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-012

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-013

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-011

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-004

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-005

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-006

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-008

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-009

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-010

pink-fucsia-lips-skirt-leather-jacket-mel-rose-place-003

Those who follow me on Twitter already know: Elle UK has proposed the pink lipstick for the #TrialATrend of the month and I decided to accept the challenge. Here it is my choice! A really simple look where pink (or actually fucsia) plays the main role.

Even if it is almost winter and I am in a non-coloured mood, I needed a little bit of hot tones and the idea of a funny pink look in autumn seemed quite interesting. I had this amazing Lancôme fuscia lipstick and this skirt from Primark as on mind so all the rest had to be basic anyway; I chose a leather jacket and my black patent leather shoes.

What do think?

Skirt: Primark // Jacket: Mango // Shoes: Zara

MY LONG WHITE SHIRT

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-014

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-016

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-018

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-019

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-026

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-025

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-020

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-022

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-023

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-006

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-007

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-009

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-012

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-013

camisa-blanca-larga-long-white-shirt-heissenberg-hat-mel-rose-place-002

Until last week I could live in Rome without tights. Not anymore this week, but these pictures were taken some days ago.

Las weeks many things happened so I couldn’t upload new looks: Mi blog has been hacked, I have a new job that takes 80% of my time and the I used the other 20% to work on my freelance projects. But now I’m back to stay and next week there will be a new look up!

What do you think about this one?

Shirt: Zara // Jacket: Mango // Dress: Vintage // Bag: Vintage // Hat: H&M